You want to check the schedule for the times of the workshops and plenaries, the speakers, and some readings.
1. SOCIALISTS AND THE U.S. WORKING CLASS
PLENARY: Socialists and the US working class
The plenary will address three questions: What does the working class look like today and how has it gotten to be that way? What are the forms that working class struggle has taken and why? What is the place of organized, conscious socialist revolutionaries with respect to these dynamics?
1. Socialists in unions
2. Non-majority organizing
3. Immigrant rights beyond reform
4. Community organizing and working-class power
5. Gender and class
2. CAPITALISM AND EDUCATION
PLENARY: Capitalism and education
The panel will consist of three speakers. The first will address what the current restructuring looks like in a general overview. The second on the struggles against it in the K-12 system. The third on the struggles against it in higher education.
1. Neoliberalism and Resistance in the K-12 System
2. Neoliberalism and Resistance in the University
3. REFORM AND REVOLUTION
PLENARY: Reform and revolution
This plenary will discuss the connection between reform and revolution and the distinction between reformism and revolutionism in terms of program, strategy and tactics – how do revolutionaries participate in struggles for reform in a way that furthers our revolutionary goals? The panel will be international and intergenerational.
1. Broad left parties in Europe
2. Latin America: workers’ power and national liberation